Server Crash after upgrading

Hello friends!

I experience a random server error but i cannot understand the output of php_errors.log .
Perhaps you can give me some advice? Thank you!

My system:

nextcloud 20.06
nextcloudpi (debian)
raspi3
PHP 7.3.19-1

php_errors.log:

[03-Feb-2021 07:28:38 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ExceptionLoggerPlugin’ not found in /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(169): handleException(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException))
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php on line 61

fkol,

Maybe update to latest version just released 20.0.7? I gave up on versions 20.0.5 and 20.0.6 and it totaly messed my NC - couldn’t even access it. Retreated to 20.0.4 (last working version) until another update (20.0.7) is available.

Worth a shot I guess…

Cheers

Toolmanz

Hi Toolmanz,

Thank you very much for replying to my question. I did the update…so far everything seems to be ok, but it would be interesting to know what triggered the error, because I need my cloud every day for professional purposes, and the error came randomly. Concerning your experience: That shouldn’t happen in a stable branch. :frowning:

I hope that another forum member can shed some light on what the server error actually means.

Cheers

fkol