Self Signed Certificate doesn't install on Android

Hello,
I copied the files ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem/.key on my Android device, in the same folder, trying to install the self signed certificate, but it just says ‘private key required’, and doesn’t install it.
I have to install it because I wanted to use Yaga android app, and it doesn’t work otherwise.
Don’t suggest installing other certificates because, given the placement and overall context of the server I can’t do it. I just wanted to install the default ones.
Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks.

What about asking aunt G. for help, because the problem has nothing to do with Nextcloud itself :wink:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=install+self+signed+certificate+on+android

Yeah, buddy, before posting on any forum I always look for solutions on search engines, I’m not that kind of guy.
Actually, I’ve spent 5 or 6 hours on google and others, trying to make it work, but every single guide/tutorial/help page I found didn’t work for my situation, that is why I am thinking that the problem / difference between all those other cases and mine, was the specific certificate that came preinstalled with nextcloud, and I hoped that some other use had to go through the same steps I went through, but I’m sorry if I bothered you.

Good day, sir.