Secure, Monitor and Control your data with Nextcloud 10 - get it now!

No, both will come with 11

Great Release, installed on my two instance (one in OVH, one in a real server).
No problem with the manual method.

ā€¦ :frowning:

Based on the constant activity on the relevant thread I was sure itā€™d be ready for 10.
Oh well. Manual upgrade went pretty smoothly.

Great job, thank you!

Iā€™ve been using Owncloud since around 4.x and this update from NC 9.0.53 to NC 10 was the smoothest ever. Deb Jessie MariaDB apache here.

This saves our souls :wink:

Just one word : Excellent ! :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your hard work.

1 Like

The refusal to supply a Linux client is a deal breaker for us.

Canā€™t we just use OBS to make Linux clients available for X Linux variants? It might not matter if the sync client version doesnā€™t need to ever match/track version of NC, because then the Linux vendor supplied client will always work even if it is a much older version than the NC server itā€™s being used with.

THX for the NC 9.1/10 release :wink:
I had an database update error at frist try - but after start it again it had no issue anymore.
Works very good at the moment no issues also the most apps work good

Upgrading gives me the error that the core apps (files, dav, federate etc) canā€™t be disabled and fails.
Any workaround?

Please open a new topic and attach logfiles if possible. Make sure you have deleted all old code (only keep data/ and config/-folder).

1 Like

Will do in a bit, thanks.

Any plans when we will see the final release?

The final was release last thursday. as per above ā€œget it nowā€

I donā€™t get it :frowning:

You have to do an manual updateā€¦

ā€¦perhaps for the last timeā€¦

Thank you for your great work. Manual upgrading works well, no problems at all on my Raspberry Pi. Just a little mistake in your upgrade instructions: The command sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:mode --off is not necessary, occ upgrade does it on itself.

Once again: Thank you!

A new fresh installation (MariaDb/MySQL) gives me the following error:
Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ā€˜oc_cta4ā€™@ā€˜localhostā€™ to database ā€¦

The Installer use always an oc_cta(#) db-user. My db-user-name was ignored.

Please create a new topic in the support section