Search files to increase upload file size

my English is at a level below the plinth, so I use a translator)))
the essence of the question is how to change the size of the uploaded file.
by configuration: hp proliant 380 g7 server, a virtual machine is running on it.
ubunta 18.04 life is installed (yes, I understand that the configuration is old but stable), then docker and docker compost are installed
and installing nextcloud according to the quick manual (Установка ONLYOFFICE c Nextcloud | ONLYOFFICE Blog)
like everything if there are any questions I can answer them
so I approached the main problem, I can’t find the configuration file, no matter how much I searched the Internet for information on the location of the file, I didn’t find anything
you need to change the parameters of the uploaded file
maybe i can find the answer here
I know how to use Google just in case, before creating a topic, I looked at similar topics on the site thanks to the supreme google translator

мой английский на уровне ниже плинтуса, по этому пользуюсь переводчиком )))
суть вопроса такова как поменять размер загружаемого файла.
по конфигурации: сервер hp proliant 380 g7, на нем запушена виртуальная машина.
установлена ubunta 18.04 life (да я понимаю что конфигурация старая но зато стабильная), далее установлен докер и докер компост
и установка nextcloud по быстрому мануалу (Установка ONLYOFFICE c Nextcloud | ONLYOFFICE Blog)
вроде как все если есть какие то вопросы могу и на них ответить
таким образом я подошел к основной проблеме не могу найти файл конфигурации, сколько бы не искал в интернете информацию по расположению файла так и не чего не нашел
необходимо изменить параметры загружаемого файла
может хоть тут смогу найти ответ
на всякий гуглом умею пользоваться, перед созданием темы просмотрел похожие темы на сайте благодаря всевышнему переводчику google

we are talking about this https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_files/big_file_upload_configuration.html subject? and you want to know where to find the config files in your docker environment?

Yes, I read this article, but the only problem is I can’t find the path or directory where the configuration file is located to edit it

да я читал эту статью, вот только проблема я не могу найти путь или каталог где располагается файл конфигурации для редактирования его

I can’t find the php and apach folder, all the addresses that were written on the network, when I go through them, I don’t find these folders, there are suspicions that the configuration that I installed them or not, or are located somewhere else, since in the very nextcloude i see the php version and that the max file size is 512mb

я не могу найти папку php и apach, все адреса которы были написаны в сети, пейдя по ним я не находи данных папок, есть подозрения что та конфирурация которую я установил их или нет, или находятся где то в другом месте, так как в самом nextcloude я вижу версию php и что максимальный размер файла 512 мб

normally one would define some docker volumes to map these config files somewhere in the serves filesystem. did you do this? would you mind to share your docker-compose file?

just don’t kick it))), but in the Linux system, I recently (in terms of programming specifically, before that I didn’t have much experience in the shell and then I used it more like windows

только не пинайте ))), но в системе Linux, я недавно ( в плане именно программирования, я до этого был не большой опыт в оболочке и то больше использовал как windows

than you should first start to study a bit of docker. :wink:

let’s start with the command docker ps to list all running containers. then find the name of your nextcloud container in the last column. probably it’s nextcloud.

with docker inspect --format '{''{ .Mounts }''}' nextcloud you can display all volumes and binds of the nextcloud container. if your nextcloud container has a different name from “nextcloud” you have to put that at the end of docker inspect command instead of “nextcloud”.

would mind to post the output of these commands?

I will write my actions in order so that they can correct:
I connect to the server via ssh, then I get root rights
further docker ps, with the name nectcloud gave an error, substituted the container number for its place

по порядку напишу мои действия, чтоб смогли поправить:
подключаюсь к серверу по ssh, далее получаю root права
далее docker ps, с именем nectcloud выдал ошибку, подставил за место него номер контейнера

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZXCa2MOmFWg_SA1qpM1OcEOTswZ8dH82/view?usp=sharing

Here is the english version of the quick manual @zad1ak linked to: How to deploy ONLYOFFICE with Nextcloud? | ONLYOFFICE Blog. And here the corresponding GitHub repo: GitHub - ONLYOFFICE/docker-onlyoffice-nextcloud

Seems like a very basic “quick&dirty” script, with not a lot of documentation, that spins up a docker container in order to try out the Onlyoffice Document Server together with Nextcloud. Not something I would ever use in production.

@zad1ak It seems the docker image you referring to is maintained by the folks at ONLYOFFICE, and as I already said, there is not a lot of documentation available for it. Maybe you can post your issue in their forums or in the corepsponding issue tracker.

If you want to use something production ready, that is based on Docker, I would stronly recommend to use either the official Nextcloud Docker images or Nextcloud-AIO. These are maintained by the Nextcloud community and officially supported by Nextcloud. They also have good documentation and are widely used, so it’s more likely to find help, if any issues occur with it.

2 Likes

thank you for your answer, I will accept your recommendations for the future, it’s just that I already have personal files and I don’t want to lose them yet, but if it becomes possible to reinstall the system, I will already install nextcloud and office separately

благодарю вас за ответ, приму ваши рекомендации на будушее, просто у меня уже есть файлы личного пользования и пока не хочется их терять, но если появится возможность переустановки системы та уже буду ставить отдельно и nextcloud и office

I keep looking, I came across the .htaccess file, I decided to look into it
in it I found this information about the php version, if you make changes to it (as in the photo from the bottom), this can fix the situation in terms of file size
will the system not fall (break)

не перестаю искать, наткнулся на файл .htaccess, решил заглянуть в него
в нем я нашел вот такую информацию про версии php, если в него внести изменения (как на фото с низу) это может исправить ситуацию по размеру файла
не упадет (сломается) ли система

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FdbXpSgc27HaV97hoQ-tQkjDjF_SsaUC/view?usp=sharing

if you sync them to your client you won’t loose them. that’s the easiest way to backup files. if you have other users it becomes more difficult.

the only problem is that you’ll lose all “app data” (calender, contact, etc.) and share links if you used this.

in the same folder, the .user.ini file was found

в этой же папка нашелся нашелся файл .user.ini

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4NmjtLLIhZg3xjUMHVaIKYlpebxQMcY/view?usp=sharing

something I forgot that I have a server, and not just a computer, you can just experiment (so let’s say I will look for a rake (I don’t know if this is a common saying for you)) if the results are interesting, I can share with you, but it will definitely not today

что то я забыл что у меня сервер, а не просто компьютер, можно просто по экспериментировать (так скажем буду искать грабли (не знаю распространена ли это у вас поговорка)) если будет интересна результаты то могу поделится с вами, но будет это точно не сегодня