Richdocuments not working with the CODE option

ConnectException
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 45001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (see libcurl - Error Codes) for https://mydomain/apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities
Failed to fetch the Collabora capabilities endpoint: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 45001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (see libcurl - Error Codes) for https://mydomain/apps/richdocumentscode/proxy.php?req=/hosting/capabilities

I recieve this error, it makes a loop and make my server to not response when I activate Nextcloud Office (richdocuments) and Collabora Online App (richdocumentscode) at the same time, only if both are activated. Does someone know why this happening?

why do you do this? it doesn’t make any sense. Pls decide for one and then see the outcome.

Don’t know I though with this two apps I could connect to a online server to edit my files without having my own server. Am I wrong of what do these two apps do together? I just don’t want to have two servers or one server with docker container becouse that means open another port in my server.

well they both will enable you to use collabora with your server. But now… how should your server decide which settings it would follow? imagine: it’s a bit like you would install (more or less) the same softwares on your system at the same time. how would your system know which one to use?

so I suggest: try Nextcloud office and de-install collabora code server.

I just tried and same thing. But what you say means I must have my own collabora server 100%? Is there another way to connect to a server that is official and from a company like when you connect to google docs?

Edit: apreciate fast answers :slight_smile:

as much as I like to help you any further here as less is my time here…

so please read that carefully and try to adjust your server alike (it’s the part of the manual that deals with nc-office)

Ok, thanks for the help if I have any doubt I will write it here.

1 Like