Replace missing Indices using PHPMYADMIN

I am running Nextcloud on an aapanel installation so occ is NOT an option, i cannot use sudo or definme a user to run the OCC command. I can use ssh, i simply cannot impersonate the hosting customer in it. So OCC is a no go, using version 29 so web tools are no use.

Can someone please just give the relevant commands for PHPMYADMIN to fix the tables.

• The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster. Missing optional index “textstep_session” in table “text_steps”. Missing optional index “twofactor_providers_uid” in table “twofactor_providers”. Missing optional index “version” in table “whats_new”. Missing optional index “systag_by_tagid” in table “systemtag_object_mapping”.

By any chance, are you perhaps already the hosting customer user?

If you have the occ command and can call it, the --dry-run option gives you the sql queries.

Having the SQL queries in the GUI directly is not possible at the moment, you’d need a feature request to have this in the future (Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub).