Repeating Warning message

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

While trying to identify any issues from a loss of our Nextcloud instance, I discovered a warning message in the logs that has repeated every 10-15 minutes since the system was updated in April. 
Was hoping that there was a solution to resolve the condition that is causing the error message. 
I am a user admin and don't have access to the server but can request info or activities that need to be done at that level. 

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

[/details]

Nextcloud version (22.2.6):
Operating system and version (Linux 5.15.0-1017-aws x86_64):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): replace me
PHP version ( 7.4.28):
The issue you are facing:
Warning files User xxxxxxxx still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely
I have substituted xxxxxxxx for the user id, but all of the messages reference a single user id.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): first time I have looked at logs since last upgraded.

Steps to replicate it:

1. Sign in with admin profile
  2. Select ‘Settings’
  3. Select ‘Logging’

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Warning	files	User xxxxxxxx still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely	
2022-08-24T17:40:02-0400
Warning	files	User xxxxxxxx still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely	
2022-08-24T17:30:01-0400
2022-08-24T17:15:10-0400
2022-08-24T17:00:07-0400
Error	index	Exception: Call to a member function valid() on null	
2022-08-24T16:50:26-0400
Warning	files	User xxxxxxxxx still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely	
2022-08-24T16:45:02-0400
Warning	files	User xxxxxxxxx still has unscanned files after running background scan, background scan might be stopped prematurely

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

PASTE HERE

There isn’t much meaningful troubleshooting to be done without the rest of the information or access to the system in question. Perhaps your admin can troubleshoot the issue, or at least furnish the rest of the info?