Rendez-vous not visible in shared calendar

Hello,

To start, iā€™m sorry for my english which is not very good.

Iā€™m a fresh user of Nextcloud.
I use it on raspberry 4 with 4GB Ram and my version of Nextcloud is the last.

Iā€™ve got a small issue with the calendar app.
Iā€™ve created a calendar with my user Admin.
I shared this calendar for two others users whose can write in this calendar.

If they add manually a rendez-vous in the calendar every other users can see it after synchronisation.
But if one of them take a rendez-vous using a website like Doctolib.fr, an email is sent in the mailbox of the user and a button Add to agenda is available.
If the user click on it, the rendez-vous is correctly added in the calendar but, it is not visible fir other user by default.
I havenā€™t find any solution to this issue.

Is there someone who met this issue too ?
Did you find a solution and if yes which ?

I hope iā€™m clear in my explanation.

Thanks a lot for your help.

SĆ©bastien.

The event exported from Doctolib might have an CLASS attribute that isnā€™t set to PUBLIC (which could make sense to be set, since itā€™s a medical appointment).
This corresponds to the ā€œIf shared, show full event/show as busy/hide eventā€ setting in the event editor of the calendar app.

Hello tcit,

Thank you for your answer.
Iā€™m agree with that but isnā€™t it possible to change that by a parameter in the calendar app ?
If a class exists, do you think i can see it in the ics file i receive ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

You can change it for the event with the event editor setting Iā€™ve mentioned earlier.

Yes, look for CLASS= into a VEVENT block.

Thanks for your answer.
Iā€™ve watched the ics file and i found the CLASS. Its value is PRIVATE. I understand better now.

However, when I add the rendez-vous by using the button ā€˜add to my calendarā€™ my app under Android (Acalendar) doesnā€™t offer me the choice to change this setting.

I wouldnā€™t want use Google Agenda anymore on my Android phone.

Maybe the problem come from the app i use. If it is the case, could you suggest me an app more useful ?

Thanks in advance

Google Calendar indeed has the option. Etar (fork of the old stock Android app) has such an option.

Than you very much for your help.
I finally found another solution which is :

• Configure DavX to connect to the calendar as Admin (user who share the calendar)
  • Use this connection in my app ACalendar

My mistake was the configuration of DavX with my account. Then after this changes iā€™ve solved my issue.

Thanks again for your help and your reactivity.