Removing of a release/share for a user is not possible

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (15.0.2.0):
Operating system and version (Debian/Webhosted):
PHP version (7.3.1/7.2/7.1):

Hi,

I want to remove the release of a folder for a user. Therefore I klicked on details -> share of the folder. In the list with the users/groups which are invited/released for the this Folder I clicked on the tree Points at the end of the username and the bin Symbol (in german “Freigabe aufheben”) . Nothing happened. After a refresh the user is still in the list.

I’m the Administrator of the nc-installtion, Administrator of the Group and owner of the Folder. The release of the Folder for the user was made by an other site- and Group Administrator.

Output of log:

TypeError: Argument 3 passed to OC\Activity\Event::setObject() must be of the type string, null given, called in /homepages/11/d65873472/htdocs/svn/cloud/apps/sharebymail/lib/ShareByMailProvider.php on line 323 at /homepages/11/d65873472/htdocs/svn/cloud/lib/private/Activity/Event.php#377

I allready changed the php Version between 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3. The same result.

Maybe it is a bug in the social sharing APP, there are several Information here, please search the forum.

the solution was to empty the “file locked” table in the database.

i have another problem for a similar situation.

all data is in a external storage, there is a folder shared with external users (guests). I had an issue with the share so I had to remap it using the occ commands. Everything works fine now, but the guests have an orphaned share (to the old external storage)

is there a way to delete them as an admin?

Thanks
Matthias