[Release] Passman 2.0.x

Complete rewritten version of Passman.
The whole interface is rewritten, as is the backend!

Now Passman offers you to share your passwords with fellow cloud users.
If they don’t use your Nextcloud / ownCloud then you can simply send them a link.

Passman 2 also features an API, opening the way for Apps, extensions and more!

A Chrome / Firefox extension is under development, and is almost ready!

You can download it here or the Nextcloud store.

4 Likes

dear
after getting password audit under settings option
we get action option on the right side,
when we click there it gives me error
Error OCP\AppFramework\Db\DoesNotExistException: Did expect one result but found none when executing: query "SELECT * FROM *PREFIX*passman_credentials WHERE guid = ? and user_id = ? "; parameters Array ( [0] => 2 [1] => **** ) ; limit “”; offset “”

where **** is user.

when destroying credentals from deleted credentials i get this error
Error Undefined index: id at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passman/controller/credentialcontroller.php#295 2017-02-06T09:26:56+0530
Error Undefined index: id at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passman/controller/credentialcontroller.php#295 2017-02-06T09:26:56+0530
Please guide

Will be fixed in 2.0.1 (later this day)

Other error i’m investigating now. Annnnnddd fixed. :+1: thanks for reporting them.

1 Like

Only a couple of gripes:

1):

Could be neater.

2):

When I create a new vault (by clicking the “Create” button) I get no feedback, so I clicked it about 18 times and had to then delete 17 vaults after eventually clicking “cancel” thinking it hadn’t done anything.

@JasonBayton
true same thing happening

@brantje
Dear in settings password audit
action button leads to passman login page.
actually it should take to editing credentials,
please check

The errors you had are fixed in 2.0.1.
You can get it from here: https://releases.passman.cc/passman_2.0.1.tar.gz

1 Like

Just a bit more tweaking to the breadcrumb maybe :slight_smile:

@brantje
thanks for your hard work for solving errors and providing updates.

after updating to 2.0.1
in settings password audit
clicking on action button leads to passman login page.
actually it should take to editing credentials,
Destroying credentials from deleted credentials remains on same page, need to refresh

Error
Error: Call to a member function getId() on array

/var/www/nextcloud/apps/passman/controller/credentialcontroller.php - line 277: OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController->deleteCredentialParts(Object(OCA\Passman\Db\Credential))
[internal function] OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController->deleteCredential('CAFA9FB2-97C9-4...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 160: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 90: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController), 'deleteCredentia...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 114: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController), 'deleteCredentia...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('CredentialContr...', 'deleteCredentia...', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
[internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 299: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1010: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/passman/a...')
/var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 40: OC handleRequest()
{main}

please check

one feature request
Please enable auto logout 30 secs as default
or add 30 secs, 1 min 5min slabs

thanks in adv.

Hello Brantje,

Thank you for this long needed app. I have been using commercial apps for my iOS devices and PCs for a long while. But I am not happy keeping my passwords on a commercial site just like not using Dropbox while nextcloud is available. There is a similar Nextcloud app called keeweb but it is not easy to use. It is nice to hear that you are working on an Chrome extension for the Passman. But now, I have an important question. I can export my passwords from an existing app as a csv format file. But I could not see any way to import that to Passman. Because transferring 100s of passwords one by one to it would not be practical. Any ideas on this? Secondly, are you considering developing an iOS app instead/as well as of a plug in for Chrome? Thank you again for the Passman.

Why not link to the releases section of GitHub instead of some domain that does not even feature information about the project?

The latter has the benefit that You’d also immediately know where bugtracker and more information can be found.

Because GH releases are wrongly packed.

error when destroying credentials from deleted credentials option.

Error index Error: Call to a member function getId() on array

/var/www/nextcloud/apps/passman/controller/credentialcontroller.php - line 277: OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController->deleteCredentialParts(Object(OCA\Passman\Db\Credential))
[internal function] OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController->deleteCredential('E7ED6248-BBF4-4...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 160: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 90: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController), 'deleteCredentia...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 114: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Passman\Controller\CredentialController), 'deleteCredentia...')
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('CredentialContr...', 'deleteCredentia...', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
[internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 299: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1010: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/passman/a...')
/var/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 40: OC handleRequest()
{main}