Redirect Loop by Nextcloud Installation

Hi Guys.

Interner Serverfehler
Der Server hat einen internen Fehler und konnte Ihre Anfrage nicht vervollstÀndigen.
Bitte wenden Sie sich an den Serveradministrator, wenn dieser Fehler mehrfach auftritt, geben Sie bitte die, unten  stehenden, technischen Details in Ihrem Bericht mit an.
Weitere Details können im Serverprotokoll gefunden werden.

Technische Details
Entfernte Adresse: 192.168.162.30
Anfragekennung: dFsb5FeeC+TL2LkvR1Jv

Here is my log:

{"reqId":"+nezOgEm4DIYXvsHheEc","remoteAddr":"192.168.162.30","app":"index","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Exception\\\\InvalidFieldNameException\",\"Message\":\"An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO `oc_storages` (`id`,`available`) SELECT ?,? FROM `oc_storages` WHERE `id` = ? AND `available` = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0' with params [\\\"home::Madin\\\", 1, \\\"home::Madin\\\", 1]:\\n\\nSQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'available' in 'where clause'\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/DBALException.php(116): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException))\\n#1 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Connection.php(996): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOMySql\\\\Driver), Object(Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Driver\\\\PDOException), 'INSERT INTO `oc...', Array)\\n#2 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/db\\\/connection.php(206): Doctrine\\\\DBAL\\\\Connection->executeUpdate('INSERT INTO `oc...', Array, Array)\\n#3 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/db\\\/adapter.php(94): OC\\\\DB\\\\Connection->executeUpdate('INSERT INTO `*P...', Array)\\n#4 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/db\\\/connection.php(244): OC\\\\DB\\\\Adapter->insertIfNotExist('*PREFIX*storage...', Array, NULL)\\n#5 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/cache\\\/storage.php(64): OC\\\\DB\\\\Connection->insertIfNotExist('*PREFIX*storage...', Array)\\n#6 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/cache\\\/cache.php(95): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Storage->__construct(Object(OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Encryption))\\n#7 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/storage\\\/home.php(76): OC\\\\Files\\\\Cache\\\\Cache->__construct(Object(OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Encryption))\\n#8 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/storage\\\/wrapper\\\/wrapper.php(382): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Home->getCache('', Object(OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Encryption))\\n#9 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/config\\\/usermountcache.php(92): OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Wrapper->getCache()\\n#10 [internal function]: OC\\\\Files\\\\Config\\\\UserMountCache->OC\\\\Files\\\\Config\\\\{closure}(Object(OC\\\\Files\\\\Mount\\\\MountPoint))\\n#11 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/config\\\/usermountcache.php(93): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))\\n#12 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/config\\\/mountprovidercollection.php(98): OC\\\\Files\\\\Config\\\\UserMountCache->registerMounts(Object(OC\\\\User\\\\User), Array)\\n#13 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/filesystem.php(436): OC\\\\Files\\\\Config\\\\MountProviderCollection->registerMounts(Object(OC\\\\User\\\\User), Array)\\n#14 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/files\\\/filesystem.php(354): OC\\\\Files\\\\Filesystem::initMountPoints('Madin')\\n#15 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/util.php(220): OC\\\\Files\\\\Filesystem::init('Madin', '\\\/Madin\\\/files')\\n#16 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/user.php(169): OC_Util::setupFS('Madin')\\n#17 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/setup.php(368): OC_User::login(*** username and password replaced ***)\\n#18 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/core\\\/controller\\\/setupcontroller.php(65): OC\\\\Setup->install(Array)\\n#19 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(919): OC\\\\Core\\\\Controller\\\\SetupController->run(Array)\\n#20 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\\n#21 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/doctrine\\\/dbal\\\/lib\\\/Doctrine\\\/DBAL\\\/Driver\\\/AbstractMySQLDriver.php\",\"Line\":71}","level":3,"time":"2017-02-16T16:05:52+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/nextcloud\/index.php","user":"--"}

Can you help me?

Push!
I need fast help guys. I need my calender!

There is a column missing in your table. Uncompleted upgrade?

I took the old SqLite Database from OwnCloud and made a SQL Textfile out of it. Then i imported it into phpmyadmin. So i do not know, when the data should gone lost.

If you use old databases, you need to run the old version as well and then run all the required upgrades to update the database structure (e.g. OC 8.2 -> OC 9.0 -> NC 9 -> NC 10 -> NC 11). And if you want to migrate from SQLite to mysql, use the occ-command:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/9/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html#database-conversion-label

Ok Thank you.
I had a OwnCloud 6. So i have a Backup of it and will run this back up. So i can Export the calenders and then i can Import them into NextCloud.

ownCloud 6 is really old. Running all the upgrades is quite some work. If it is only the calendars, I would restore the old oC 6 session and export the calendars and import them into Nextcloud.

1 Like

Now i have a other Problem. When i want to go the first time to the NextCloud-Site. Firefox and Google Chrome saying that their is a redirect loop.

How can I fix this issue?

PS: As webserver i use Nginx, because i have OpenMediaVault on my machine, too.

Push. I need my Calender!

Mixing topics is very confusing for other users, it’s better to open a new topic for independent issues. Redirect loop was subject of a few threads, a way to solve this is to follow step per step the redirects (curl can be a useful tool) and figure out where you create the loop.