I tried to install the Recognize app, had some errors, tried to remove it again.
I also removed all jobs from oc_jobs table that belonged to Recognize. Now I tried to re-install. Current state:
- Cronjob is running
- Recognize ML models are downloaded
- Recognize states that it is running and has files queued:
- There’s one job in oc_jobs for crawling images:
I know that before I uninstalled the app there were two jobs responsible for doing the actual recognition, but they appear to not have been created with the re-install.
Does anyone know how I could add the jobs to the table again?
- Nextcloud 25.0.1 on
- (uname -a) Linux servermini 5.15.0-56-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 22 19:54:14 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux,
- 4 core Celeron (i.e. no AVX extension, Recognize needs to run on slower WASM implementation)
- 8 GB DDR4