Recognize App - Missing Jobs

I tried to install the Recognize app, had some errors, tried to remove it again.
I also removed all jobs from oc_jobs table that belonged to Recognize. Now I tried to re-install. Current state:

1. Cronjob is running
  2. Recognize ML models are downloaded
  3. Recognize states that it is running and has files queued:
  4. There’s one job in oc_jobs for crawling images:

I know that before I uninstalled the app there were two jobs responsible for doing the actual recognition, but they appear to not have been created with the re-install.

Does anyone know how I could add the jobs to the table again?

Specs:

• Nextcloud 25.0.1 on
  • (uname -a) Linux servermini 5.15.0-56-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 22 19:54:14 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux,
  • 4 core Celeron (i.e. no AVX extension, Recognize needs to run on slower WASM implementation)
  • 8 GB DDR4

You can make sure to remove all recognize jobs and then trigger a recrawl using the button in the admin settings

Thank you for your answer. I’ve done that now.
It spawned a “SchedulerJob” which in turn spawned three crawler jobs:

All of them vanished, another one appeared:

This one’s “last_run” keeps being 0, but the parameter’s “last_file_id” now increases.
The UI tells me, that the same amount of files have been queued (9099 files)

So I guess it’s currently crawling the already queued files again and starts processing when it’s done, i.e. I just need to be patient?

Same problem. Were you able to solve it?

I also experience this issue, there are no jobs for any OCA\Recognize subclasses in oc_jobs, so I currently have to run occ recognize:classify and occ recognize:cluster-faces manually.