Receiving Insufficient Storage Error - Quota or Disk?

Hello,

We are receiving an error message stating that we are getting “Not Enough Free Space” and “Internal Server Error” when uploading files.

I think if my testing is correct, this is only affecting a group folder, but that folder has a quota of 600GB. Disk space does not appear to be an issue on the volume that our data is supposed to be going to.

That being said, our data was recently moved (3 weeks ago) from its initial install folder to a new disk and a symbolic link was used to re-point the folder location per documentation from this site. I don’t believe it is related, however this was setup by an employee who is no longer with us.

Fatal webdav Sabre\DAV\Exception: Could not rename part file to final file a minute ago
Error webdav renaming part file to final file failed ($run: false, $renameOkay: false, $fileExists: false) a minute ago
Error PHP Undefined variable: run at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php#220 a minute ago
Error core unable to rename, source directory is not writable : uploads/web-file-upload-b220000d89c10c088019c84ce144e540-1541536268114 a minute ago
Fatal webdav Sabre\DAV\Exception\InsufficientStorage:

/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/QuotaPlugin.php - line 139: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\QuotaPlugin->checkQuota('/Reed Upload Fo...', 3019760640)
[internal function] OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\QuotaPlugin->beforeMove('uploads/D30CDB0...', 'files/D30CDB08-...')
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 637: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMove', Array)
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMove(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method MOVE', Array)
/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 287: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 35: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/var/www/nextcl...')

Seems that same or similar issue on my installation.
Version 13.0.7
After correct uploading 30 (35,6MB) from 157 files to a group folder I get the message that not enough memory is available in my account.
But this account has unlimited memory, also enough memory on storage.
I think that Quota is wrong calculated/used.

EDIT:
My workaround was to change the quota of the profile several times and do restarts…

We upgraded to 14.03 or whatever it is and it resolved our issue.