Real(near)time mutiuser checkboxes

One specific feature I’m using in Keep is near-time “checking off” (ticking boxes) items between users, or creating new items.

A ticked box would need to propagate to participating users in less than a five seconds. Web and Android are the target platforms. I can install any client and any server (FLOSS of course) but ideally I’d like to graft onto a Nextcloud install (which can be adapted in any way too). The number of connected clients is less than 10.

(I guess this is technically a line-by-line multiway sync?)

Is there a way to do this with Nextcloud + notes, or Joplin + Nextcloud, or Joplin + Joplin server, or …?

Thanks in advance…

I’m disappounted that there’s been no response at all to this. It’s a key feature of how I’ve been using Keep.

I just noticed that the “Nextcloud Text” app allows for collaborative real-time editing. It also has a WYSIWYG editor, for users who don’t want to have to learn MarkDown for taking and sharing simple notes. But, it doesn’t have a front end for file navigation, instead relying on the regular Nextcloud Files interface.

It would be really awesome if the Notes app allowed us to choose to use the Text app editor when opening notes through the Notes App front end and Mobile clients. That would truly be the best of both worlds.