Re install docker

Hello,
I had to reinstall my docker.

So I recreated my compose docker and put back the folders from before so that my Nextcloud goes back to the front.
Except you guess it, it doesn’t know how to go as planned.

I can no longer use my remote connection via my domain name which goes through my Nginx proxy reverse.

But when I use the local IP address, I get this error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

My log file is empty.

Version 25.0.2

Here is my docker compose

version: '3.8'

services:
  nextcloud_db:
    image: mariadb
    container_name: nextcloud_db
    restart: always
    command: --transaction-isolation=READ-COMMITTED --binlog-format=ROW --skip-innodb-read-only-compressed
    volumes:
      - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-9048d794-b140-42e5-bed0-ebaccb7ac540/Nextcloud-DB:/var/lib/mysql
    environment:
      - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD  # Mot de passe de l'utilisateur root de mariadb
      - MYSQL_DATABASE=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_DATABASE  # Nom de la base de données à créer à l'initialisation du conteneur
      - MYSQL_USER=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_USER  # Nom de l'utilisateur de la base de données créée
      - MYSQL_PASSWORD=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_PASSWORD  # Mot de passe de l'utilisateur créé

nextcloud_app:
    image: nextcloud
    restart: always
    ports:
      - $NEXTCLOUD_PORT:80
    links:
      - nextcloud_db
    volumes:
      - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-9048d794-b140-42e5-bed0-ebaccb7ac540/Nextcloud-DATA:/var/www/html
    environment:
      - MYSQL_HOST=nextcloud_db  # Nom du conteneur de la base de données
      - MYSQL_DATABASE=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_DATABASE  # Nom de la base de données
      - MYSQL_USER=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_USER  # Nom de l'utilisateur de la base de données
      - MYSQL_PASSWORD=$NEXTCLOUD_MYSQL_PASSWORD  # Mot de passe de l'utilisateur de la base de données

Do you have a .env file in the folder with the compose file variables?

Is disk UUID still correct on your system?

What do you mean you had to reinstall Docker? Why?

Yes, I have an .env file.

Yes, I copied the path directly.

I made a mistake, and with my little experience, I preferred to reinstall all docker files.

You’ll have to explain exact steps you took, e.g. moved this here, reinstalled this package, etc.

When you say you reinstalled Docker, I guess you are talking about Nextcloud and related files, and not that you reinstalled the actual docker engine?

Also have you looked at the docker logs for errors?

docker compose logs

I wanted to make myself a web server with docker. Except I didn’t mi the correct file direction.
And I lost access via Portainer.
So I wanted to reinstall Portainer via OMV6. Except it didn’t work.
I then tried to install and reinstall Docker, again via OMV6.
It wouldn’t reinstall, so I deleted the docker folder on my server.
And then I managed to install docker and Portainer.
So I started reconfiguring my containers. But there, I have this concern with Nextcloud.

I did not touch or delete any file directly in the Nextcloud directory.