RCs of 24.0.3, 23.0.7, 22.2.10

Maintenance releases of 24.0.3, 23.0.7 and 22.2.10 are coming in 10 days and RCs for those are now available on our download server.

As always, help with testing is very much welcome!

We updated our servers, did our tests, and the release candidates seem pretty decent. Still, give it a whirl and report back here so we’re even more sure that it’s good to go!

Downloads

Changelog

Wow, that is a lot of fixes. Well done all you guys/galls/… Gives me confidence that open source products really do have the potential to outperform commercial renditions.

You invite feedback, and that is obviously key to continuous improvement. I have been reporting bugs via git, for example:

but it seems they are not being looked at by the relevant developers.
Is git the right place to report bugs?

There seems to be a packaging glitch (again), see [Bug]: 24.0.3 RC1 contains excess files leading to integrity warning in /settings/admin/overview after update · Issue #33165 · nextcloud/server · GitHub

I did the same upgrade using the web updater, and did not get this warning.

1 Like

Can you manually run an integrity check again?
What upgrade process are you using?

RC2s got release today as well, fixing a circles issue

Downloads

Changelog

@bug-hunters I know you’re waiting on that so grab it now :smiley:

Also the upgrade from 24.0.3 RC1 to RC2 in the web updater went smoothly.

1 Like

Thanks,

but how can I install an earlier version in univention?

Regards

Daniel

~WRD0000.jpg

@Luebke69
That’s not subject of THIS thread.
So you’d better ask that over there at the univention-forum (they are very nice there) or you’d like to open a new thread here (I suggest under apps)

It might happen that you can’t downgrade since it’s not supported by NC.

1 Like

See issue ticket, all infos there! I did re-run the integrity check. I saw no change after manually upgrading to 24.0.3 RC2.

BUT: I re-checked as I seemed to be the only one affected … and I found a flaw in MY install script (see issue for details). So: The update does install fine. Sorry for the noise!

3 Likes