OK. Here is a rwb file for use on the Seagate Personal Cloud running nextcloud 13.0.4
As you can see the file is shared from my Seagate Personal Cloud running this rbw file, so you can help me test it
- This rbw file includes updates to the wheezy-lamp-1.2 base.
- It includes a new build of php 7.1.18, httpd-2.4.33 (plus apr-1.6.3, apr-util-1.6.1 and pcre-8.42 ). The later may or may not have been needed to build httpd and php7.
- So due to (2) you are not using the original web server, which required some changes to the setup files for apache2, which I have not really tested!!!
- There is a issue with the size of the rbw file which prevents installation if it is too big. This may just be some choice I made when I set up up personal cloud hardware. To meet this restriction I deleted some of the apache2 documentation files. I tried to keep the nextcloud documentation files however.
- Again no guarantee or warranty here. I did it for my own use and had to re-remember how to do this.
- If you have corrections or suggestions feel free to send them to me or just post here. However no promise that I will have time to follow up on either.
- I use mysql/mariadb so I haven’t tried the other database options.
O.K. How to use it is the same as before.
(a) Install the rbw.
(b) open it at /apps/nextcloud/nextcloud ( or /apps/nextcloud which will just send you to /apps/nextcloud/nextcloud. )
© Pick a admin name and password. ( your choice )
(d) Switch to mysql/mariadb option
(e) database user is root, password is baddog2, (my choice ). The database name is anything you wish, leave localhost alone.
(f) Click finish and wait until it times out.
(g) reload page and login using the admin name etc. in c. It takes a bit of time to set itself up so be patient and reload it until you get the login prompt.