Push or any Notification for new Event in a shared calendar on a IOS Device

Hey,

I have Version 26.0.2, Calendar 4.4.2 and configured the calendar, contacts and E-Mail. Now i have some calender on different devices. How can i get it activated that every time if any person create a new event in a calender, that the people get a notification about it. The sync work between all and in the nextcloud browser app i see an activity but all smartphone user just have a new event in their ios calender with no hint. I activated in the personal settings the push and mail notification for all calendar things. But if i insert a new item in the calender my smartphone will make no sound or visualisation.

If i logged in as other user i can create an event and i get a respond in the browser but not on my phone:

The E-Mail Notification works too but useless on a mobile device:

If my wife create new event on our icloud calender i will get a +1 in the app and on my lockscreen. Is it possible to configure something like that? The other user cannot check anytime their calenders if their is something new.

Update:
Has anyone any idea? Has no one this Problem?

1 Like

@JOKER357thomas Were you able to solve this? And if not, did you find a workaround? I have the same issue like you and I would like to know, if there’s something I can do about it.

Thank you for sharing!

I’m also very curious if this can be made to work, when my spouse and I add events to each others calendar it would be very helpful for the calendar owner to be notified

1 Like

No Sorry on IPhone the tool is useless if i dont get any push notification.