Public link is not being generated

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): Nextcloud Hub 4 (26.0.0)
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Linux 5.10.0-19-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.149-2 (2022-10-21) x86_64
Webserver/Apache: Apache/2.4.56 (Debian) (apache2handler)
Install method: Docker
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.1.17

The issue you are facing:
I have just installed Nextcloud Hub 4 (26.0.0) via Docker without any issues. But are now struggeling with some strange behavior since I’m not able to copy any public link to a Album generated from a web browser. I have tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Navigate to Photos
  2. Click Album in Menu
  3. Chose a Album
  4. Click Share icon
  5. Click “Share via public link”
  6. Click “Copy public link”
  7. No public link is stored in the Clipboard.

Nothing useful show up in the log.

Can anyone help me explain why no Public link is be generated or at least where to find the
link from the Database :slight_smile:

Are you I. HTTP (versus https) by chance?

Might be similar to the issue elsewhere where this comes up: