Problems with richdocuments - How to start fresh?

I have a few errors that persist even with removing and installing richdocuments:

OC\DB\Exceptions\DbalException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_wopi’ doesn’t exist

OC\DB\Exceptions\DbalException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_template’ doesn’t exist

How can I solve those or how can I do a fresh install of richdocuments including database?

Hello, hope someone can help.
the richdocuments app is installing without problems, but I get the error that the following tables are missing:
oc_richdocuments_wopi
oc_richdocuments_template

I actually can’t find any oc_richdocuments tables in the database.

Are the oc_richdocuments tables are generated on install or part of nc db?

Can someone please post me the oc_richdocuments tables structure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

please don’t double post. I moved you post together.

try to remove and install the app with occ try occ app:remove occ app:install and maybe occ maintenance:repair if this doesn’t help use the search and post relevant logs.

@wwe thanks for the reply. I tried all that. My logs:

[richdocuments] Fehler: OC\DB\Exceptions\DbalException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘template_id’ in ‘field list’ at <>

[core] Fehler: OC\DB\Exceptions\DbalException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_template’ doesn’t exist at <>

Caused by:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_template’ doesn’t exist at <>

Caused by:

Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Exception: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_template’ doesn’t exist at <>

Caused by:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘nextcloud_e645ea39.oc_richdocuments_template’ doesn’t exist at <>

I removed the traces. Let me know if needed.

Can you tell me if oc_richdocuments tables are generated on install or part of nc db?

His here anyone who could tell me if oc_richdocuments tables are generated on install or part of nc db?

Set up a parallel system and copied the oc_richdocuments tables.