Problems Connection from external

Nextcloud version: 13.0.6.1*
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS for Raspberry:
Apache 2.4.25
PHP version: 7.2
Nextcloud Box

Goodmorning everyone,
can someone help me please? I can not reach my Nextcloud from outside, and everything seems to have happened since I updated to 13.0.6 .: according to you it is possible? Should I be wrong otherwise? From the internal network, however, I have no problems.
I tried changing routers, modems and various connections, I installed the operating system from the beginning, apache, mariadb, php and Nextcloud, but nothing I always have the same problem.
Thanks to those who will answer me! :slight_smile:

Rather not. But if it is, you should see something in your nextcloud.log or webserver logfiles.

I’d rather guess that if you rebooted, that the internal ip changed and the port forward goes to the wrong ip or something like that. An easy thing to check that if you sniff the packages on your server (tcpdump) and if you access from outside, there is nothing coming on your server, it is a network issue. If you see packages, then you can check for further logs on your server.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your reply! :slight_smile:
Then you were right were two problems related to the network: the ddns configured badly and then, what I suppose was decisive, I kept off and unplugged the modem for a whole day. This morning I tried again and now I also connect from outside.
Thanks again and sorry for my little competence! :blush::blush::blush: