Problem with PROPFIND loop and notification connections

Hello, I have two issues/questions.

1.) Suddenly my apache server started using a lot of processes. Found out that apache did a lot of conenctions to push-notifications.nextcloud.com. Stopped this plugin and it went down too a normal amount.

2.) One of the devices is stuck in a loop. It has listed the same directories 4000 times in the last 11 hrs. This is just one of the lines.
.IP..** - USERNAME [18/Nov/2019:06:25:22 +0100] PROPFIND /remote.php/dav/files/USERNAME*/PATH/TO/THE/DIR HTTP/1.1 207 1276 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/2.6.1stable-Win64 (build 20191105) (Nextcloud)”

*** Update
I see I missunderstood that the logs om nummer two was the computer syncing local folders to Nextcloud. But then I have a followup question: What specs are recomended. One user is syncing 20 folders from å mapped network drive on his computer. When that user is logged on ut taxes apache process at 40-70%. I did a test by creating 20 empty folders and syncing them one by one når the same result. Is there a workaround, og do I just need to give the server more resorces?
Now the server is 1 core 2 gigs of ram.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advanced. :slight_smile: