Problem to update Nextcloud 20.x (poll module do errors)

Hello,

I had a notice that some applications are ready to update. So I go in GUI interface and select all the module, and update them.

But the site go itself in maintenance mode. So I try to understand more with CLI.

Here are the two commands I entered:

$ php occ maintenance:mode --on
Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
Maintenance mode already enabled

$ php occ upgrade
Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
Setting log level to debug
Updating database schema
Updated database
Updating <polls> ...
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function OCA\Polls\Migration\FixVotes::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Repair.php on line 129 and exactly 4 expected in /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/apps/polls/lib/Migration/FixVotes.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Repair.php(129): OCA\Polls\Migration\FixVotes->__construct()
#1 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(1043): OC\Repair->addStep('OCA\\Polls\\Migra...')
#2 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(978): OC_App::executeRepairSteps('polls', Array)
#3 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Updater.php(379): OC_App::updateApp('polls')
#4 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Updater.php(258): OC\Updater->doAppUpgrade()
#5 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Updater.php(130): OC\Updater->doUpgrade('20.0.11.1', '20.0.11.1')
#6 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/core/Command/Upgrade.php(255): OC\Updater->upgrade()
#7 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Upgrade->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(1000): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(271): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Upgrade), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(147): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/lib/private/Console/Application.php(215): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/console.php(100): OC\Console\Application->run()
#13 /home/clients/blablabla/sites/cloud.mydomain.fr/occ(11): require_once('/home/clients/8...')

What can I do now to have my Nextcloud back?

Thanks

php occ app:disable polls
php occ maintenance:mode --off

Thank you Jimmy. Perfect.

1 Like