I’m running nextcloud 18 on linux Centos 8.
- i’ve import a lot of file into my data/user/files folder.
- After that i’ve change rights to 705 for directory, and 640 for files as recommended in the nextcloud doc
- Then i use occ files:scan to scan the files dir & subdirs
So, when i’m connecting to web interface, i can navigate inside the folder tree, see the files, but not the content (e.g: there is not thumbnail for pictures)!
I can only see the content for files present by deflault (nexcloud_manual.pdf), who have exactly the same access rights as the imported one’s.
The more strange thing is that when:
- I create, by the web interface, a folder just under the user root dir (so nextcloud/data/userX/files/HERE)
- then i copy with cli (cp), from a “tree-directory”, a file inside
3 I redo a files:scan with occ
Then i can access to the content of the file (see the picture, open the pdf, etc.) .
So it’s like it’s not possible to get the files from the directory i’ve imported even the rights are exactly the same for a directory i’ve create by web interface.
Fyi i’ve change the location of the standard data directory.
Thanks in advance,