Problem of registration / connection with nextcloud talk

1 - On Iphone, Ipad, We should automatically log in at the end of the registration of “nextcloud talk” with the app “registration” (GitHub - nextcloud/registration: User registration app for Nextcloud) installed on the server (via regular apps install).

2 - on iphone / ipad, The registration process stay blocked at the “loading” page (end of the registration). We have to kill the “nextcloud Talk” app and load again (then, it can take 1-2 min before the log menu appear ! )
The team of the registration app (Closed issue #297) tell me that it doesn’t come from their application.

The registration process work via firefox on iphone ! it is really a problem with the “nextcloud talk” iphone / ipad app.

It limits the capability to invite peoples and to create a community.
Do you have an idea of the reason of this bug ?

3 - Nextcloud 20.0.8; MySQL version “5.7.33”; behind a NAT livebox (port 443 + 80 open); installed with snap on ubuntu 20. + Turn server working (I tryed with and without the Turn server)

Does it come form the snap configuration (old Mysql version)?

Here are the logs I found:

Warning:

{“reqId”:“VCWB373BAQ3z8RTKeMmq”,“level”:2,“time”:“2021-04-14T19:43:16+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“86.229.57.136”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/csrftoken",“message”:“Renewing session token failed”,“userAgent”:“iPhone (Nextcloud Talk)”,“version”:“20.0.8.1”,“id”:“607b0d2140283”}

Fatal:

{“reqId”:“XsUt3h43ezrz5GhUYanu”,“level”:4,“time”:“2021-04-12T18:00:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“86.229.57.100”,“user”:“herve”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/files/herve/",“message”:{“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable”,“Message”:“Système en mode maintenance.”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php",“line”:89,“function”:“checkMaintenanceMode”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\MaintenancePlugin”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Request”},{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Response”}]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:458,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“beforeMethod:PROPFIND”,[{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Request”},{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Response”}]]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:251,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Request”},{“class”:“Sabre\HTTP\Response”}]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php",“line”:319,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/apps/dav/lib/Server.php",“line”:332,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php",“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/remote.php",“line”:167,“args”:["/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/MaintenancePlugin.php",“Line”:85,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh) mirall/3.1.3git (build 4850) (Nextcloud)”,“version”:“20.0.8.1”,“id”:“607b0d21402e2”}

Error:

{“reqId”:“SfuOcj7813COM7vzAjRT”,“level”:3,“time”:“2021-04-11T15:46:50+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“86.229.57.100”,“user”:“Celine”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/login/v2/grant",“message”:{“Exception”:“Exception”,“Message”:“Argument 1 passed to OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller::grantPage() must be of the type string, null given, called in /snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php on line 169”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:152,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”},“grantPage”]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:309,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”,“grantPage”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“core.ClientFlowLoginV2.grantPage”}]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/base.php",“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/login/v2/grant"]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/index.php",“line”:37,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“Line”:110,“Previous”:{“Exception”:“TypeError”,“Message”:“Argument 1 passed to OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller::grantPage() must be of the type string, null given, called in /snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php on line 169”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:169,“function”:“grantPage”,“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”,“type”:"->",“args”:[null]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:100,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”},“grantPage”]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:152,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”},“grantPage”]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:309,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OC\Core\Controller\ClientFlowLoginV2Controller”,“grantPage”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“core.ClientFlowLoginV2.grantPage”}]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/lib/base.php",“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/login/v2/grant"]},{“file”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/index.php",“line”:37,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/snap/nextcloud/27089/htdocs/core/Controller/ClientFlowLoginV2Controller.php",“Line”:153},“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0”,“version”:“20.0.8.1”,“id”:“607b0d21408c0”}

You already said that you tried with STUN/TURN servers, that is in principle a very good idea since mobile networks are behind NATs (probably even carrier grade NATs). Did you also open the ports for STUN/TURN servers on your NAT livebox?

The logs you are providing originate from different days. So the messages are probably unrelated. I’d try to increase log levels and check them on real time when you try to login.

Yes, I openned the port on my server + livebox, that was configured in turnserver.conf.
Moreover, the test of the server TURN in the TALK Nextcloud web page work well.

I tryed again. It still not work (same problem: The registration process stay blocked at the “loading” page) but this time, I don’t find any log message on the server…

When I use SSL Server Test (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)…
I get this error:

"HTTP status code Request failed (Too many Redirection) "

Do you think, it can explain my problem ?
What can I do ? Is it du to my ADSL connection ?