Post NAS Crash/inaccessibility access to NXC issue

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 20.0.4
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): 20.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache I think
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4 I think

The issue you are facing:
NXC running happily on a QNAP TS453A NAS, installed on virtualisation station with 2GB memory. I was 'improving security on the QNAP and following a guide, and then was unable to access the NAS. I did a basic reset to re-access, and am now unable to run NXC.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Type in URL - get Forbidden - You don’t have permission to access this resource.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
unable to access
PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in `/path/to/nextcloud` (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE
* unsure how to access from NAS*

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`:

PASTE HERE

• unsure how to access from NAS*

The access error, which could be due to some permission in the file system, or webserver configuration… or some security module (SELinux etc). Perhaps you changed any of these in your guide.

OK, to help you could you advise how I can find the config. php to get the output and also the Apaache output.