PHP Fatal error: on Nextcloud 11.0.3.2

Hi,

Whenever we try to download or sync large number of small files then Nextcloud becomes very slow and unresponsive,sometimes it takes longer time to upload and sync. when i checked log i am seeing the below error.

**PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php:806\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(2018): OC\Files\Filesystem::normalizePath(’/themedinstance…’)\n#1 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(1156): OC\Files\View->unlockFile(’/themedinstance…’, 1)\n#2 [internal function]: OC\Files\View->OC\Files\{closure}()\n#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php(109): call_user_func(Object(Closure))\n#4 [internal function]: Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_close()\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php on line 806

Below is the stack we are running Nextcloud on
Nextcloud Version- 11.0.3.2
DB Type- Mysql
Mysql Version- 5.7.18
PHP Version- 7.0.15
Apache Version- 2.4.18
HD- 1TB
RAM- 4GB
OS- Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

We have also configured redis as cache. But unable to figure out the issue of this slowness and unresponsiveness. Best thing is it works fine for large file.

Anybody who can help me on this.

Thank You.

Is Nobody here to help me on this issue?