[PHP] Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8388616 bytes) at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php#259 POST /apps/audioplayer/checknewtracks

Hi Folks,
the audioplayer shows following error

[PHP] Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php#259

POST /apps/audioplayer/checknewtracks

my php.ini original was memory_limit = -1 but i was trying 1024M with the result (tried to allocate 8388616 bytes).

My Database is not the smallest
6.395 Artists
20.146 Album
267.172 Songs

How can I fix that or is it still to big, there are a lots of lossless files, mainly ALAC and in rare cases full cd Images as FLAC
I’m using at the same machine Airsonic without any problems, of course it is written in JAVA and I understand that Audioplayer can’t stream ALAC Files , but that should be another story

Regards
Heinz

Hello,
it should have been avoided already by several fixes.
what about the scann process? did it process some of the files already and add them to the DB?
If yes, it will work if you restart it and it will catch up where it stopped because at the beginning it compares all titles to the AP-Database for missing ones

does this work, or is there a general issue somewhere?
You are using external storage, correct?

Thanks for answering
The scan seems that it is not starting at all and yes Nextcloud is running in Windows Pro Hyper-V VM and the drives are 2x 10TB CIFS … but without problems in other apllications like Airsonic or in Nextcloud him self.