Personal accounting app

Hi @powerpaul

:heart: Thank you so much!!! Very Cool!!!

I can keep testing for you :smile:, sorry I wish I could help with the code side as well.

NC_Money 0.4.2 log

Nginx
PHP8.1
PostgreSQL
Redis
NC_Money 0.4.2

[index] Error: Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[42883]: Undefined function: 7 ERROR:  function round(double precision, integer) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT a.*, COALESCE(ROUND(SUM(b.value), 2), 0) AS balance F...
                             ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts. at <<closure>>

0. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php line 1780
    Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\API\PostgreSQL\ExceptionConverter->convert()
 1. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php line 1719
    Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->handleDriverException()
 2. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Statement.php line 193
    Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->convertExceptionDuringQuery()
 3. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/PreparedStatement.php line 87
    Doctrine\DBAL\Statement->execute()
 4. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/apps/money/lib/Controller/AccountController.php line 57
    OC\DB\PreparedStatement->execute()
 5. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/apps/money/lib/Controller/AccountController.php line 85
    OCA\Money\Controller\AccountController->getAccount()
 6. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 225
    OCA\Money\Controller\AccountController->addAccount()
 7. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php line 133
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController()
 8. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php line 172
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch()
 9. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php line 298
    OC\AppFramework\App::main()
10. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/base.php line 1030
    OC\Route\Router->match()
11. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/index.php line 36
    OC::handleRequest()

POST /apps/money/accounts
from myip by myuser at 2022-09-20T22:42:09+00:00

Hey, it seems your server is still using a cached version of the account controller. I removed all of the “ROUND” statements in 0.4.2… :thinking:

1 Like

NC Money :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Hi @powerpaul

You are 100% correct, NC Money 0.4.2 update corrected the issue for postgresql. i restarted php8.1-fpm and NC Money started to work 100%. It is great to see the addon in action! This is a must have app! Thank you so much for the update :heart:

i was wondering about a noob question, why does the github code not update but the release version does?

I really appreciate all your work. Big thanks from the NC community :partying_face: :tada:

No log, working 100%

I wonder if you qualify for the NC supercon trip in October? I think the deadline was August but i haven’t seen any new news or the 5 apps they selected from NC 2022 Contest

You are 100% correct, NC Money 0.4.2 update corrected the issue for postgresql. i restarted php8.1-fpm and NC Money started to work 100%. It is great to see the addon in action! This is a must have app! Thank you so much for the update :heart:

I don’t exactly know if this is an error on my side but you might want to check your php cache settings, I think Nextcloud recommends 2 minutes or so…

i was wondering about a noob question, why does the github code not update but the release version does?

I currently develop on the complete_rework branch so if you look into github you have to change the branch there. I plan to merge it to master soon though.

I wonder if you qualify for the NC supercon trip in October? I think the deadline was August but i haven’t seen any new news or the 5 apps they selected from NC 2022 Contest

I already got invited but unfortunately I cannot attend. :pensive: But it is a great honor for me… :wink:

1 Like