Page blanche sur Application et Utillisateurs

Bonjour, aprĂšs une MĂ J vers 16.0.3 je me retrouve avec une page blanche pour “Utilisateurs” et “Applications”. Merci de votre aide pour retrouver ces pages. Je suis hĂ©bergĂ© chez Infomaniak.
Belle journée,

Philippe

This is a well known problem. You can fix it by clearing the cache of your web browser.

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same issue after updating to 16.0.4 and cleared 3 different browsers cache.
“Applications” and “Users” pages are still blank.
Thanks in advance for any help.
FF

For me i had to reset the cache of my redis.
But it works with other web browsers but not with my firefox.
Clearing redis is the key for me

You’re right, it does not work for FFox. but it is ok for IE.
Thanks for your help.

So reset your redis cache and you will get your pages back on Firefox.

Sorry, what is “redis” ?
I have purged both server and client cachye and FFox remains blank.

It’s a caching server for accelerating nextcloud performances.
Go in your config.php file of nextcloud, you should have a line about Memcaching with Apcu and some line with Redis and his conf in an array.

If yes comment out those lines about redis and restart your web server and refresh your firefox.
Once you get your page correctly, remove the comment and restart your webserver. Normally it will be good

Thank you for your help.
The line to comment and uncomment is: ‘has_rebuilt_cache’ => true
Following your explaination it now works fine on FFox.

1 Like

:+1: That sounds good.

Also it is a little bit off-topic, can someone please tell me where I can find a description of this parameter. I had no success looking it up in the Nextcloud documentation.

Bonjour,

Je me suis retrouvĂ© avec le mĂȘme problĂšme aprĂšs la mise Ă  jour vers la version 16.0.4

Pour les francophones.

1. vider le cache du navigateur
  2. si le problĂšme persiste (sur firefox en particulier) :
  • Ă©diter le fichier config.php, commenter la ligne ‘has_rebuilt_cache’ => true
  • relancer le serveur (la page ne devrait plus ĂȘtre blanche Ă  partir de ce moment lĂ , pensez Ă  la rafraichir)
  • dĂ©commenter cette mĂȘme ligne et relancer Ă  nouveau le serveur.

Tout devrait ĂȘtre rentrĂ© dans l’ordre Ă  ce moment lĂ .