There are tools for work time in Nextcloud. May they could be enhanced.
Currently, a Friend of min is working as a Head of a Team in a corner shop. He use pen and paper to place his people into shifts. It’s getting harder and harder because his people mostly only work part-times and has to be sure that the shop permanently has enough employee and also a certified person for their apprentice ( Vocational education) on times the apprentice is not at school.
So he needs a tool that auto generate shift scheduling at least three months into the future.
That allows to see problems far enough.
- this Software auto generate shifts
- based on skills of the employee, (e.g. allowed to advise an apprentice)
- based on vacation and part time rules of the employees
- contains max hours per week
- contains max hours per month.
- calculate one jumper position per day.
- employee with an account could switch their shifts
- calculates their work time per month.
Currently, he struggles again like every year with the intense xmas time.