i’ve setup 2 VMs one running Nextcloud and the other one running Onlyoffice (Installed via Snap).
The Onlyoffice VM uses a openssl Self Signed Certificate, while the Nextcloud uses a LetsEncrypt CA.
Let me describe my setup first:
- 2 VMs running on the same Host
- Nextcloud 23 (NC)
- Ubuntu Server 20.04-LTS (Both VMs)
- Onlyoffice Document Server (OO-DS) installed via Snap (Latest Build)
- Nextcloud should be reachable from the Internet while the documentserver should only be reachable from the local network (for NC)
Now, i can reach the both VMs from each oder (OO → NC + NC → OO) and healthcheck on the OO Vm also returns true.
However when i try to connect the OO-Documentserver via the OO-Integration App in Nextcloud, i recieve the following Message: “Error when trying to connect (Error occured in the document service: Error while downloading the document file to be converted)”
Converter Logs shows this:
[2022-26-01T22:17:50.413] [ERROR] nodeJS - error downloadFile:url=https://nextcloud.mydomain.com/apps/onlyoffice/empty?doc=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY3Rpb24iOiJlbXB0eSJ9.tB-df7RJd6Wb7mYwZ4kq_goQEDCfaS-ASNkaXy0iZF0;attempt=3;code:null;connect:null;(id=conv_check_2042821037_docx)
I’ve already tried to:
- Reinstall the Document Server
- set “rejectedUnauthorized” to “false” in both local.json and default.json
- Google Search Results which mostly lead to the step mentioned above
- Updated all installed Packages to the latest Version
- set verify_peer_off to true in config.php on NC
- added the local IP of the OO-DS to config.php
I am running out of Idead, i’ve been looking for a Solution for about 6 Days now.
If anyone knows a possible Solution please do let me know.
Thanks alot in advance,