- Ability to flip, crop and rotate images, to align images/shapes to pages, margins and slides;
- 250 document languages (204 new) and better localization of sheets (formulas and formats);
- Completely new font engine featuring better support for CJK fonts and more hieroglyphic alphabets;
- Rearranged comment display in reviewing, more thorough marking with Track Changes;
- Spreadsheets enhanced with Text To Columns and Paste Wizards as well as Print area selection;
- ASX, BETAINV, and HYPERLINK formulas in sheets, support for Array Formula;
- New formats for saving: DOTX, XLTX, POTX, OTT, OTS, OTP and PDF-A.
Important for open source Document Server users
With 5.3, free version of ONLYOFFICE got the tabbed interface too, as well as all features from versions since 5.0, namely:
- Сontent controls, bookmarks, navigation panel for Table of Contents, and Display modes in Track Changes in document editor;
- Pivot table formatting in spreadsheet editor;
- Presenter view in presentation editor.