Onlyoffice Editor won't load, complains about 20 concurrent sessions

I can’t seem to find a solution to this anywhere.

2 user system. Only 2 user accounts even exist
NC 19.0.1
MariaDB
Ubuntu 20.04
PHP 7.4
Ngingx
HP Proliant DL180e 2 Xeon 2.94Ghz Hex core processors w/ 32Gb ram each

I can create a document, however when you go to edit it, it gives me an ‘error’ box that says the Community Document server is limited to 20 concurrent sessions. But I’ve only got 1 or 2 users trying to use it.

Any ideas?

At first I would always recommend to use the search function of this forum to find related postings:

https://help.nextcloud.com/search?q=onlyoffice%20concurrent%20session

Additionally you should check how many concurrent sessions exist on the console.
It might also worse to try to patch the source code of as recommend in the mentioned postings to get rid of the session limit.

I’ve searched the forums and can’t find anyone who has a solution to this problem. The link you point to, brings up 3 posts. This one, another one like it with no solution and the one about recompiling OO without the limit.

The limit isn’t an issue for me as this is a 2 user system but it’s still erroring out saying it doesn’t support over 20 sessions. As for checking the console, which one are you referring to?

Thanks

If I renumber correctly this is a hard set variable that cannot be changed.

Did you ever find a solution to this?
I have the same problem. Since yesterday I get this error as well. But I only have max. 5 people working with files in Onlyoffice in this installation, and of course they are usually not all online.
I am wondering if old sessions might not be deleted and thus pile up. Because under normal circumstances I should hardly run into this limit of 20 concurrent sessions.
It would also be interesting what “session” means in this context. E.g. users that are have any file open, files that are open by any user, or files per user? E.g. if I have 4 tabs with different files open in Onlyoffice, will this count as 1 session, or would these be 4?

Sure… Download the source code… Edit out the restriction… Recompile… Search this forum…

No it won’t.
Considering the delay in writeback, even closing the tab might no end the session right away…

Thank you for your reply. I wanted to avoid to mess with the source code and mess around with compiling stuff. Also, I had planned on respecting the limits they set. But I will see what I can do.