OnlyOffice compiled with Mobile Edit Back

First of all, thank you very much for your fork and docker images.
I tried to build it on my own with your dockerfile, but i got an error during build the container:

Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.35-0ubuntu3.1) ...
Processing triggers for ca-certificates (20211016ubuntu0.22.04.1) ...
Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs...
0 added, 0 removed; done.
Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d...
done.
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir '/root/.gnupg'
gpg: keyring '/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/onlyoffice.gpg' created
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
The command '/bin/sh -c echo "#!/bin/sh\nexit 0" > /usr/sbin/policy-rc.d &&     apt-get -y update &&     apt-get -yq install wget apt-transport-https gnupg locales lsb-release &&     mkdir -p $HOME/.gnupg &&     gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring gnupg-ring:/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/onlyoffice.gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 0x8320ca65cb2de8e5 &&     chmod 644 /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/onlyoffice.gpg &&     locale-gen en_US.UTF-8 &&     echo ttf-mscorefonts-installer msttcorefonts/accepted-mscorefonts-eula select true | debconf-set-selections &&     wget -O - https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-server/script.deb.sh | bash &&     if [ $(lsb_release -cs) = focal ]; then RABBITMQ_VERSION=3.8.11-1; else RABBITMQ_VERSION=3.9 ; fi &&     apt-get -yq install         adduser         apt-utils         bomstrip         certbot         curl         gconf-service         htop         libasound2         libboost-regex-dev         libcairo2         libcurl3-gnutls         libcurl4         libgtk-3-0         libnspr4         libnss3         libstdc++6         libxml2         libxss1         libxtst6         mysql-client         nano         net-tools         netcat-openbsd         nginx-extras         postgresql         postgresql-client         pwgen         rabbitmq-server=${RABBITMQ_VERSION}*         redis-server         software-properties-common         sudo         supervisor         ttf-mscorefonts-installer         xvfb         zlib1g &&     if [  $(ls -l /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts | wc -l) -ne 61 ];         then echo 'msttcorefonts failed to download'; exit 1; fi  &&     echo "SERVER_ADDITIONAL_ERL_ARGS=\"+S 1:1\"" | tee -a /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf &&     sed -i "s/bind .*/bind 127.0.0.1/g" /etc/redis/redis.conf &&     sed 's|\(application\/zip.*\)|\1\n    application\/wasm wasm;|' -i /etc/nginx/mime.types &&     pg_conftool $PG_VERSION main set listen_addresses 'localhost' &&     service postgresql restart &&     sudo -u postgres psql -c "CREATE DATABASE $ONLYOFFICE_VALUE;" &&     sudo -u postgres psql -c "CREATE USER $ONLYOFFICE_VALUE WITH password '$ONLYOFFICE_VALUE';" &&     sudo -u postgres psql -c "GRANT ALL privileges ON DATABASE $ONLYOFFICE_VALUE TO $ONLYOFFICE_VALUE;" &&     service postgresql stop &&     service redis-server stop &&     service rabbitmq-server stop &&     service supervisor stop &&     service nginx stop &&     rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*' returned a non-zero code: 2

I tried it first with docker build and after that with make all, in both cases the same error.
Did I do something wrong, or are there instructions somewhere that I missed?

Hi,
Has anyone here already tried to re-enable the function to change at least the logo and the link behind the logo again via the API?

In version 6 this was still easily possible via the API, but as of v7 this seems to be reserved for the ONLYOFFICE Developer Edition.
I suspect that the code for this has not been removed, but only deactivated, similar to mobile editing.

I am also interested in a solution to change the default language of the spell checker.

@adriangibanelbtactic @privnote42

Hi , I’m building 7.3.0 version but I’m getting some errors and trying to fix yhem. I think their public git is not what they use to build packages ( based on some replies on github issues )

@privnote42 I was getting same compile error till few minutes ago, but the problem was the keyserver not working…

Hi,
thanks for testing, i think you are right, that the public onlyoffice repo is broken

Does anyone else here actually have this error, too?
When I open docx files with firefox on my mobile phone, I get this error very often.
The page does not load correctly, instead the grey bars flash up and down.
(I have not had any problems with Chrome yet)

Ok, I applied their 7.3.3 hotfix to my repo and succesfully built version 7.3.3. I just pushed new deb and docker image. Feel free to try if it works.

1 Like

Hello @thomisus

I just tried to use the latest from your repo (7.3.3 ?) but can’t open onlyoffice, could be this onlyoffice issue https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer/issues/2083

I tried your 7.2.2 after and this is working.

Thanks for your contributions

Are you using the .deb or docker? I’m using the docker behind trafik reverse proxy and it is working

Hi! What about v.7.3? The above mentioned recipe is not working more…

Hi, altough I was able to build and use my previous image ( with fix not in master ) , I’ve rebuilt my images with the official 7.3.3 branch.
Could you check if it works for you?

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks, it works. Have a question, is it possible to limit the container to connect with the outer world, but only specific IP addresses or even the localhost only?

What are you trying to achieve? You can create and use a network with the --internal switch set to true. Or put the docker host behind a firewall :slight_smile:

I don’t know if onlyoffice server works without internet access

Thanks! Latest version work perfect!

i would like to run onlyoffice from my local ip say: 192.168.1.95:8443
able to open from domain but unable to open with local ip

error received is

one small requirement
can i make nextoffice while editing/creating docs from mobile and onlyoffice while editing/creating from deskrop

please guide
thanks

I’m using this docker-compose file and it works fine:

version: '3.7'
services:
    onlyoffice-licensed:
        container_name: onlyoffice
        image: 'tiotimolin/ds7:latest'
        restart: unless-stopped
        volumes:
            - ${ROOT_ONLYOFFICE_PATH}/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice
            - ${ROOT_ONLYOFFICE_PATH}/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data
            - ${ROOT_ONLYOFFICE_PATH}/etc:/etc/onlyoffice/documentserver
            - /etc/letsencrypt:/etc/letsencrypt:ro
        ports:
            - '${HTTP_PORT}:80'
            - '${HTTPS_PORT}:443'
        environment:
            - SSL_CERTIFICATE_PATH=${SSL_CERTIFICATE_PATH}
            - SSL_KEY_PATH=${SSL_KEY_PATH}

If I change the image to thomisus/onlyoffice-documentserver-unlimited:latest, I get all sorts of crazy errors when trying to bring the container up, e.g.:

onlyoffice  | json: error: undefined
onlyoffice  | /app/ds/run-document-server.sh: line 218: -3: substring expression < 0
onlyoffice  | nc: port number invalid:
onlyoffice  | Waiting for connection to the  host on port

I tried deleting the data and etc directories too for a “fresh start” but that didn’t help. Any ideas? Any example docker compose files I can check against?

@earth do you have access to your domain setted up from your home? when you want create /edit a file with onlyoffice server, the onlyoffice app of nextcloud redirects the request to your domain. If you don’t have access from your home, you have to use advanced configuration in the app setting.

if the file is opened using the same onlyofficeserver (not the desktop edition), you can co-edit files from other web browsers on desktop or smartphone.

community edition has a limit of 20 user editing at the same time by default but i don’t know if compiled onlyoffice given here change this limitation.

1 Like

I do have access to domain on local network,
It is working completely when I am logged in with domain, but it’s not working on local ip

Sounds like a „i cannot verify the cert when called by ip“-problem to me …
Or a virtual host in webserver which is not the default host. Then you have to provide the hostname to get it work.

… but haven‘t read the whole thread… in case I miss the target - ignore this post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

when running docker command with

docker run -i -t -d -p 6443:443 --restart=always -v /var/log/onlyoffice:/var/log/onlyoffice -v /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data -v /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/lib:/var/lib/onlyoffice -v /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/rabbitmq:/var/lib/rabbitmq -v /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/redis:/var/lib/redis -v /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/db:/var/lib/postgresql -e JWT_ENABLED=‘true’ -e JWT_SECRET=‘AMD@2023’ thomisus/onlyoffice-documentserver-unlimited:latest
onlyoffice works perfectly
but when i try to use docker-compose.yml it show me download failed and could not save document error as shown below.

how to write docker-compose yml
as when tried using

version: "3.7"
services:
  documentserver:
    container_name: document-server
    image: thomisus/onlyoffice-documentserver-unlimited:latest
    stdin_open: true
    tty: true
    restart: unless-stopped
    ports:
      - 8443:443
    volumes:
      - /var/log/onlyoffice:/var/log/onlyoffice
      - /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data
      - /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/lib:/var/lib/onlyoffice
      - /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/rabbitmq:/var/lib/rabbitmq
      - /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/redis:/var/lib/redis
      - /var/next/docker/onlyoffice/db:/var/lib/postgresql
    environment:
      - JWT_ENABLED=true
      - JWT_SECRET=AMD@2023
      - JWT_HEADER=Authorization

got this error

unable to open doc

@thomisus Would you be so kind to update your docker installation with the recent updates which have come from OnlyOffice v.7.4. If possible, please, add the possibility to switch off the Draw functionality? Thanks!

UPD: Very desirably non-ru and non-China sources.