[Onlyoffice] Can't open file on Onlyoffice

Support intro

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.7
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): centos 7
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache/2.4.54
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.30

The issue you are facing:
Hi friends,

I installed Onlyoffice in a separate server and on nextcloud i have successfully connected to onlyoffice server. But when I open any file ( xls,xlsx, doc …) then it keep loading all time

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. This my log, I searched google but still not resolved it, please help me :frowning:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

![image|690x354](upload://6kZ3B5gEso5RCAgdmTJktnMJQId.png)

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

PASTE HERE

Please check the logs on your Onlyoffice server. Maybe there is a problem with cerstificates, if you use port 443 as docker start parameter.

See:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/installation/docs-community-install-docker.aspx

I install to separate server, no use docker and I use local cerstificate. where can I check log on Onlyofficer server???

f.ex in /var/log/<webservername>/
The documentation you used to configure the Onlyoffice server should give you more details.

btw:
The support template in your first posting is incomplete (log extracts while trying to open a document) .

log nginx 2022/07/21 11:38:17 [crit] 1076689#1076689: *2096 SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:14201044:SSL routines:tls_choose_sigalg:internal error) while SSL handshaking, client: 10.36.201.73, server: 0.0.0.0:443

docserver log

I found out that I can open files about 3 or 4 times successfully. but on the 5th time it started giving an error like this