Onlyoffice can´t save document Warning

Hello,

Everytime i open a document i get this warning. It tells me that onlyoffice can´t save the document. After clicking “OK” and start to edit i can save it to my Nextcloud.

The docker image is mounted with this command:

sudo docker run -i -t -d -p 8888:443 \

-v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/lib:/var/lib/onlyoffice onlyoffice/documentserver

No Logentry in Nextcloud and at the Serverlog
Has anyone the same issue??

Are you shure? This is your docker start command? - I’m missing the data folder including the certificates (…/data/certs).

ONLYOFFICE recommends starting the docker container with this command:

sudo docker run -i -t -d -p 80:80 \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice  \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data  \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/lib:/var/lib/onlyoffice onlyoffice/documentserver

where here should be located your certificates:

/app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data/certs/onlyoffice.key
/app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data/certs/onlyoffice.crt

Hi,

I see the same behavior on my server, after the last update of Onlyoffice. I’m not using a docker image though. I added their repository to apt. So to me it seems to come with the latest version.
I have no idea however, how to get rid of this messages (apart from waiting for an update for Onlyoffice that resolves it).

Hi to all,
is there a solution for this problem.
I’m struggling around with this since at least 2 month and can’t find a solution. At time it is possible to click away the error, but only with .docx. xlcx it doesn’t work.

But even with docs, your just a step further. It doesn’t work at all.

I’m using the onlyoffice repository for ubuntu not the docker container.
Thanks for help and regards to all

necrobump

But i have this issue too, and just now it affected me as i lost two weeks worth of my AP essay.

Try this Docker-compose file https://dasnetzundich.de/setup-onlyoffice-mit-docker-compose/