Only office does not work

When I upgraded to NC26 I though it was amazing however now when I try to access the documents with only office it does not work, it just indefinitely loads. I did not see anything in the logs that where deviating and errors it just says

{"reqId":"---","level":3,"time":"2023-03-28T00:18:06+02:00","remoteAddr":"146.70.189.10","user":"jon","app":"index","method":"POST","url":"//apps/documentserver_community/3rdparty/onlyoffice/documentserver/doc/651056253/c/248/3lugwxqd/xhr_send?t=1679955485663","message":"/appdata_ocaw07l7wc4e/documentserver_community/doc_651056253/Editor.bin","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36","version":"26.0.0.11","exception":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException","Message":"/appdata_ocaw07l7wc4e/documentserver_community/doc_651056253/Editor.bin","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php","line":139,"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Root","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/SimpleFS/SimpleFolder.php","line":75,"function":"get","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Folder","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Document/DocumentStore.php","line":105,"function":"getFile","class":"OC\\Files\\SimpleFS\\SimpleFolder","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/XHRCommand/OpenDocument.php","line":101,"function":"getDocumentForEditor","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Document\\DocumentStore","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/XHRCommand/AuthCommand.php","line":130,"function":"openDocument","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\XHRCommand\\OpenDocument","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/XHRCommand/CommandDispatcher.php","line":47,"function":"handle","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\XHRCommand\\AuthCommand","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Channel/Channel.php","line":107,"function":"handle","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\XHRCommand\\CommandDispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/documentserver_community/lib/Controller/SessionController.php","line":116,"function":"handleCommand","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Channel\\Channel","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":230,"function":"xhrSend","class":"OCA\\DocumentServer\\Controller\\SessionController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":137,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":183,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":315,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1055,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php","Line":209,"CustomMessage":"--"}}

I’m not to much of a coder so I don’t know what to say. Does anyone have a fix?