On premises support

Hi,
I’m looking for a freelancer that can help us with the maintenence of our nc-instance. We have approx. 60 users on our own on-premises instance and need support regarding regular updates as well as 2nd level user support.
thanks

hi
Feel free to contact me

Thanks

Hi,

I can definitely assist with the maintenance of your Nextcloud instance, including regular updates and providing 2nd level user support for your approximately 60 users on your on-premises setup. With extensive experience in Cloud Management, Technical Change Management, and Second Level Support, I’m equipped to ensure smooth operation and reliable support for your infrastructure. Feel free to contact me to discuss further details.

Best regards,
Mário Santiago

hi i wrote you the below messages 4 days ago . Have you found a solution?

thanks for contacting me .

• of course i am able to help you with those services you need
  • I am currently maintaining for a NGO a Nextcloud Vm instance i installed and configured(customise) on premise on a Ubuntu Server virtual Machine (on hyper-V through Windows server 2019). as reference it’s available here https://docs.intrabcpa.org
    The costs will depend on :
  • How was the instance deployed (the onpremise infrastructure)
  • how often i will help for problems you experience
  • what apps are installed
  • how frequently should permanent updates occurs

i am available for more discussions and can be flexible about costs
Directs mails : sergiozoumenou@gmail.com / delacosta456@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin