[ocDownloader] Files invisible after download

Hello,
I am using NC 16.0.03 on Apache 2.4.38-4 with php 7.3.4-2. I have installed ocDownloader 1.7.2 and Aria2.
Downloads are successfull. But when a download is finished:

• in the Nextcloud files browser, if I go to the Downloads directory, I can see that a new directory has been created. But the directory is empty.
  • if I check from a console (with ssh for example), I can see the directory and the files within it.

root@localhost# cd /var/local/nextcloud-data/my_user_name/files/Downloads/My_torrent/
root@localhost# ls -lh
total 86M
-rw-r–r-- 1 www-data www-data 14K Jul 26 20:45 b82a60fdd5763a85fdbfbcfcc8c88871cc836dcf.torrent
-rw-r–r-- 1 www-data www-data 86M Jul 26 20:45 ‘My file.pdf’
-rw-r–r-- 1 www-data www-data 144 Jul 26 20:45 ‘My file.pdf.aria2’

As you can see, the owner is www-data.
The data folder is not located in /var/www/ but in /var/local/

Any idea why my files are not showing in the Nextcloud browser? ocDownloader is copying the files to the right place. Isn’t it enough? And, if I can see the directory, why not the files?

Thanks for you help!

it seems okay so it is. i sometime have this issue too the files are all fine but somehow not found in nextcloud. you can force nextcloud to add the files all though after I remove the torrent files they mostly show up later. i’m not sure if NC scans automaticly but here is the command to do it manually
cd into your nextcloud server ex. /var/www/nextcloud/

cd /var/www/nextcloud
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all

you may also scan a user replace --all with username
or scan a path replace --all with --path=/var/local/nextcloud-data/my_user_name/files/Downloads/

I have no explenaition why they not show up immidiately.