Not sure how the "bullet mode" or "outline mode" is handled

[/details]

Nextcloud version (eg, 29.0.5): 29.0.1
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 29.04): Debian 12
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.59
PHP version (eg, 8.3): 8.2.20
TurnkeyLinux v. 18.0 running in a Proxmox 8.1.4 VM

The issue you are facing:

I keep task lists for various projects in Collectives. I use the To Do bullet lists which uses - when I look at the .md file. When I need to copy all or part of that list to another page, it changes the To Do bullets into “unordered lists” bullets, as in all hyphens (-) in the .md file. At first I thought something was broken because it wouldn’t let me change them back to To Do bullets, until I realized I had to click the unordered list icon to turn that OFF, then click the To Do icon to turn them back on. But anything indented retains just the unordered list bullet, as in a - in the .md file. When I copy an “ordered list” section, it retains the 1. 2. 3. format in the .md file, it just appears to affect the To Do type bullets. Maybe I’m not doing something right or you just can’t copy things like that… markdown has always been a thorn in my side. :tired_face: I understand it’s supposed to be an easy, universal format, but… :face_vomiting:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): N

Steps to replicate it:

1. Copy and paste bullet lists

I don’t think it’s a “log thing”, but if logs are necessary I’ll gladly post them. Thanks!

Well that check box up there (that’s what it’s showing in my browser) was supposed to be brackets in the .md file. :slight_smile: I think y’all know what I mean…