Not Permitted Exception Error on New Nextcloud Installation

I have just finished installing the latest version of Nextcloud onto my Ubuntu Server 22.04.3 OS file server. It is a direct to metal installation of Nextcloud. In other words, it is not a SNAP or a Docker Portainer Nextcloud installation.

My nextcloud data folder is located on a secondary SSD drive at this path: /mnt/myssd/nextcloud/data. Alternatively, my Nextcloud system files are located in /var/www/nextcloud in a separate NVME boot drive.

I configured my /mnt/myssd/nextcloud folder using the SUDO commands below:

my@server:/mnt/myssd$ sudo chmod 750 /mnt/myssd/nextcloud
my@server:/mnt/myssd$ sudo chmod 750 /mnt/myssd/nextcloud/data
AND
my@server:/mnt/myssd/nextcloud# sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /mnt/myssd/nextcloud
my@server:/mnt/myssd/nextcloud# sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /mnt/myssd/nextcloud/data

In short, after launching my new Nextcloud for the first time I got the errors shown in the two screenshots below:

I think I followed the Nextcloud documentation correctly because I applied a 750 permission to my nextcloud/data folders and changed the owner to www-data www-data as well. Therefore, I am really confused why such errors appeared. I hope somebody in this forum can tell me what most likely caused my Nextcloud to generate such installation errors.

Will using a 751 permission instead of 750 prevent these errors from showing up in the Nextcloud logging display?

Additionally, I find the Nextcloud builtin logging report to be very confusing with how the time does not match New York time. In short, using the command below I changed the PHP.ini file date.timezone parameter to:
date.timezone = America/New_York.
sudo nano /etc/php/8.2/fpm/php.ini

And the timestamps I see in the Nextcloud builtin logging report does not show correct New York time even though I applied the correct parameter in the PHP.ini file. This messed up time in the logging report does not help in isolating the errors based on time. How do I fix the timestamps in the Nextcloud Logging report so it reflects correct New York time?

Any advice or assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.