Not all contacts are shown on map

I really dig the feature of being able to see my contacts on the map in the Maps app. However, not all my contacts (which have addresses assigned) are shown on the map. I haven’t been able to find any pattern why a certain contact is shown and why another one is not. Addresses are all complete (including country), it is not related if the address is a Work or a Home address, even people living on the same address are not all shown.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be the case? Thanks a lot in advance for any light in the tunnel.

Have you tried checking that the lookup service https://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/ can locate the problematic addresses when you use the service manually? That would not explain how two people with the same address are not both shown, unless perhaps you have enough contacts that not all have been submitted to the lookup service due to limitations on requests per minute. Another thing to check is the Nextcloud server log to see if any error messages are being returned. I’m just throwing out ideas here.

Thanks! You might be on to something. I looked for messages already and none are written. However, the total number of contacts shown are 125 (I certainly have more than 125 contacts with addresses), so it seems to get limited somehow. Maybe in the Maps App itself, maybe as you suggested by Openstreetmaps. Will investigate in that direction.