No push notifications from Deck app

Server configuration detail

Operating system: Linux 6.1.31-2-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jun 4 12:31:46 UTC 2023 x86_64

Webserver: Apache/2.4.56 (Debian) (apache2handler)

Database: mysql 10.11.3

PHP version: 8.2.6

Modules loaded: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, ctype, curl, dom, fileinfo, filter, ftp, hash, iconv, json, mbstring, SPL, session, PDO, pdo_sqlite, standard, posix, random, Reflection, Phar, SimpleXML, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, mysqlnd, apache2handler, apcu, bcmath, exif, gd, gmp, imagick, intl, ldap, memcached, pcntl, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, redis, sodium, sysvsem, zip, Zend OPcache

Nextcloud version: 26.0.2 - 26.0.2.1

The issue you are facing:

1. I do not get push notifications on my phone when a deck card’s time is due.
  2. I do not get a notification in the nextcloud bell icon in the browser either.

I set a time in the deck card and wait for it to time out and nothing happens at all , on phone or browser.

Hello and welcome to the community support forum :wave:

Have you already checked out the FAQ of the Deck Android app?

Yes. Thank you.
I do not get any notifications on phone or in browser.
Is there some kind of limit to how quickly the alert must be set?
Can I set it for one minute ahead to test it?
Or do I need to set it for at least 10 min or so ahead of NOW, to get a notification?

Did you ever find a solution for that?
I have the exact same problem - no push notifications on Android and no notification within the nextcloud bell icon in the browser either.

And all of your Deck related Push items are checked under Personal settings->Notifications?

Yes, this is the case.