Hi, thanks for providing the new image. Unfortunatly it doesn’t work
Here are the steps I have done on my Win 10 - 1803 PC:
- Downloading your file from the link
- Downloading the md5 file
- Checking md5 consistency
- Unpacking the .tar.bz2 with 7zip to .tar
- Unpacking .tar to .img with 7zip
- Starting Etcher Portable 1.5.63
- Select your .img file
- Connect my eMMC card (16GB) to my CardReader
- This card is auto-selected by Etcher as Target device
- Click on Flash
- Etcher tranfers the image to the eMMC card and then validates it.
- When ready i close Etcher and put the card into my ODROID-XU4
- I connect only a LAN cable and a power cable.
- The on-board boot select switch selects eMMC as boot device
- The ventilator starts to run, the ethernet leds starts blinking, that’s all
- When I connect a Monitor via HDMI and a mouse, keyboard and external SSD -> same result
No desktop ist displayed, no IP address is assigned (I have checked this on my router)
To check if I do anything wrong I exactly repeated the above steps but this time I used the standard Ubuntu image that I had downloded from the ODROID website.
With this image my ODROID-XU4 starts Ubuntu and runs without any problems.
I hope this helps to find the problem.
Again thanks a lot for your support.