NextcloudPi - Apache does not start and can't connect to local MySQL server

I have installed Debian stretch on my Cubietruck plus with a custom kernel. I managed to install docker and run the hello-world-container.

However, when trying to run the NextcloudPi-container using
sudo docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -v ncdata:/data --name nextcloudpi ownyourbits/nextcloudpi-armhf, it fails with these error messages:

Initializing empty volume..
Making /usr/local/etc/ncp-config.d persistent ...
Making /etc/services-enabled.d persistent ...
Making /etc/letsencrypt persistent ...
Making /etc/shadow persistent ...
Making /etc/cron.d persistent ...
Making /etc/cron.daily persistent ...
Making /etc/cron.hourly persistent ...
Making /etc/cron.weekly persistent ...
Making /usr/local/bin persistent ...
Making /etc/apache2 persistent ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
Starting Redis
Starting Cron
Starting Postfix
postsuper: warning: inet_protocols: disabling IPv6 name/address support: Address family not supported by protocol
Uninitialized instance, running nc-init...
Running nc-init
Setting up a clean Nextcloud instance... wait until message 'NC init done'
Setting up database...
2019-06-02  1:55:11 3069717296 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.1.37-MariaDB-0+deb9u1) starting as process 216 ...
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2 "No such file or directory")
Init done

This is what the error.log of apache2 says:

[Sun Jun 02 02:21:29.131104 2019] [core:emerg] [pid 78:tid 3069357200] (38)Function not implemented: AH00023: Couldn't create the ssl-cache mutex 
AH00016: Configuration Failed

How can I debug this situation further and get the server and the database-server to work?

check out the apache logs inside the container

I have only error.log which I posted above (which is inside the container /var/log/apache2/ and other_vhosts_access.log which is emtpy. Is there a way I can provide further info?

never seen that reported before. Google points out to permissions or full disk issues.

Well, it turns out the Apache server cannot start because, like it says, Couldn't create the ssl-cache mutex. This is because my kernel has no semaphore and mutex support.

But I don’t know what I should enable in the Linux build-menu for it to compile those. I only know the sysfs parameters kernel.msgmni, kernel.sem which, if set, give me on my current kernel that the path in the sysfs is not found. I would like to know the kernel parameters.