nextcloudPI and unable to set ext4 as USB drive - to set storage

Hi, I love love this nextcloud server stuff. I use it with nextcloudpi (raspberry pi). Unfortunately, i have tried using a USB drive 5TB to save stuff and also use it as my storage device for my home network (family, son, etc), but I have been unable to set it to work as a drive.

However, I dont have access to my USB drive, it seems there is a permission issue. I am not proficient or know linux, I am an enthusiast and play with this as a hobby.

Can you help with the commands to use so that all the stuff is save on my EXT4 drive. I am not using BTRFS (since I know MAC / windows - cant read the files. I want to use EXT4 in case my pi goes down or it breaks.

When i go to media.
/media/USBdrive
i dont see any of the cotent,

I want to be able to see my drive contents within nextcloud and also as a shared place.

Any help is appreciated, more specifically with commands, I dont know the commands.

thank you

Below is my configuation.

NextCloudPi version v1.49.0
NextCloudPi image NextCloudPi_08-16-22
OS Debian GNU/Linux 11. 5.10.92-v8+ (aarch64)
automount yes
USB devices sda
datadir /media/USBdrive/ncdata/data
data in SD yes
data filesystem ext2/ext3
data disk usage 2.7G/30G
rootfs usage 2.7G/30G
swapfile /var/swap
dbdir /var/lib/mysql
Nextcloud check ok
Nextcloud version 24.0.3.2
HTTPD service up
PHP service up
MariaDB service up
Redis service up
HPB service up
Postfix service up
internet check ok
port check 80 open
port check 443 open

Just to be sure. You have mounted the USB drive as described here: How to configure an external USB drive with NextCloudPi

If not you are probably just made a folder on your RPI/device and not on the USB drive.
The data disk is, as your log shows, 30Gb and not 5 Tb