Just curious if there is somewhere I can find a possible release date for 17.1?
ncp is already on v18.0
if you might be waiting for ncp being able doing the update to ncv17.y.z you usually need to wait until version nc x.0.2. (and then give them some days to test the update)
feel free to upgrade manually though, it has been reported to work (through ncp-web tool)