Nextcloud with Collabora and no SSL for local for testing

Hi,
i want to test the installation and integration of online office in nextcloud. therefor i installed local on a testmachine nextcloud 11.0.3 which works good. now i want to install collabora via docker. The docker installation under debian jessie is ok and runs. Collabora is installed as in the howto descripted but i dont have a valid cert on my lab, so i want to ask if it is possible to work without ssl for testing?
thx

edit: i tried to change url in app and vhost to http, but without success.

that does not work, you need to use ssl with collabora if you use the dockerimage.

Hi,
ok and how is it with self signed certs? You say “if you use the docker image”. So is there another way. The reason is, that i will test it before i install it on my production system.
thx

there is a manual and a script whitch them you can run collabora without docker. After Selfsigning you have to add your own CA to your browser and several certificate bundle files on your server, in the apache instance and there is one in the nextcloudinstall too. But backup that file in the nc installation because you might want to revert that after the test, because you will get a checksum error in the NC Panel.

Hi,
thx for your reply. That sounds inconventional - ok thanks for that.