Nextcloud VM Appliance 20.0.0

Just wanted to let you know that the latest version of Nextcloud (20.0.0) now is available to download as with the Nextxloud VM Appliance. You can download it here:

There’s been a lot of improvements and I’m personally exited about this release as it contains many new features.

Nextcloud 20.0.0 is an amazing release, great work team!

2 Likes

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your VM. I installed version 20.0.0. Can I ask questions here that I noticed at this point? Or is there another place / contribution?

Thank you very much

I wanted to report that everything has worked for me since today.

At the weekend I carried out the update to VM Applinance 20.0.0. I was probably too quick :wink: , some apps weren’t deployed.

Bild-00 10.10.2020

Today I installed the apps. It seems that everything is working.

Just for your information, I get the following error message when I run your script. I just have to wait and it will work.

Thank you for the very good job.

Hey @Faulpelz, I gonna try to answer your post.

Great to hear, thanks!

This has most likely something to do with the appstore problems in the last week.

Okay, good.

Yes, please only use /var/scripts/menu.sh to access any menu. Everything is reachable by running this script.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Midnight Commander

Cool :wink: I don’t know what to say, that was a big topic for me in the past, maybe you can still remember it and now you’ve made it available. Perfect, thank you very much, I’m happy. :+1: :fist_right: :fist_left:

Thanks for the hint with menu.sh, I didn’t notice.

3 Likes

How to live without mc ? :wink:

1 Like

In the early MS DOS 3/4 days - Linux wasn’t conceived yet! - some Eastern European DOS manuals claimed Norton Commander to be part of DOS itself - very few could imagine living without it…:slight_smile:

Midnight Commander is just a Linux clone of it…

So what?
Are you still selling Norton Commander? :wink:

I don’t…
The point was: MC/NC existed long before Linux was born.

And so did life!..

1 Like

Haha! :joy:

1 Like